Careers with Hively
Hively Landscapes is a full-service landscape design, construction and maintenance contractor serving south-central PA and northern MD. Established in 1968, with an average employee tenure of 10 years, stability is our standard.
Our steady, planned growth creates exciting seasonal and career employment opportunities in both our professional and production operations. If you have a passion for the green industry, Hively Landscapes is a great place to work and grow.
Hively Landscapes offers the following career enhancement opportunities:
- Internships – paid internship opportunities across multiple landscape disciplines
- Career Advancement – our consistent, planned growth creates advancement opportunities for talented individuals.
- Cross-Training – Career paths are available in sales, design, installation, and management. Continuing education opportunities are available for all paths.
- Certification – Penna. Certified Horticulturist (PCH) and Landscape Industry Certified accreditation is encouraged and supported.
- Stable and Successful – as an industry and community leader for over 52 years, Hively Landscapes is a fun, challenging and rewarding place to work!