As the information about and response to COVID-19 evolves, we continue to review and update measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our clients.
Here are current policies and procedures for our staff:
- Requiring masks to be “on your person” during work hours and “on your face” when required by CDC and state guidelines
- Regular communication and training updates to reinforce health and safety measures
- Training on “personal network management” to minimize potential exposure outside of work
- Providing information and resources from the CDC and local health authorities
- Any staff member who has reason to believe they have been exposed to or is showing symptoms of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 is required to stay home
- Staggered crew start times to minimize congregation at office/shop location
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of all vehicles, equipment
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of common shop and office areas
- Office/sales staff working remotely when possible
- Internal meetings held using MS Teams videoconferencing
- Zoom Meetings available for external videoconferencing
We are fortunate to already utilize a robust cloud-based infrastructure to operate our business, including Aspire Software, Microsoft OneDrive, Verizon VoIP office phones and Microsoft Teams. Because of this foresight, our office and sales staff continue to work remotely and uninterrupted.
Our decision to operate is reviewed daily by our leadership team, using the following key metrics as our guide:
- The Greater Good– can we continue to operate in a safe and morally acceptable way?
- Employee Sentiment– is our staff fully engaged in executing our COVID SOPs (see above). Do they want to work? Are they comfortable working in the current environment?
- Client Sentiment– do our clients want us to continue to provide our services at their properties?
- Business Position– does it make sound business sense to continue operations
It is important to remember that we are not a traditional office or retail setting, allowing us to create and reliably enforce sensible procedures to protect our colleagues and clients. We have always considered ourselves fortunate to work outdoors, though perhaps never more so.
As information about COVID-19 continues to evolve, our leadership is committed to doing what is right, including offering on-site vaccination clinics and regularly updated COVID information to our staff and their immediate families.
For now, we will continue to provide you with regular updates regarding our operations and we welcome any inquires that you may have. Office 717-292-5696 Email firstname.lastname@example.org